Tesla's Mission is to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy.
Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable transportation and electricity consumption by designing and manufacturing electric vehicles and energy storage systems. Based in California, Tesla employs more than 13,000 people across four continents, and manufactures cars at our factory in Fremont, California. We are currently constructing the Gigafactory–the world’s largest lithium ion battery factory–in Sparks, Nevada, and have begun production of Tesla Energy battery storage products.
The role as an Associate Graphic Designer at Tesla, you will be responsible for the development and execution for wide-ranging design requests, including internal and customer-facing projects exclusively for the Product Design Group in our Hawthorne, CA Design Studio. You will be part of the team that creates and delivers world-class products with the responsibility to support creative endeavors.
- Producing packaging graphics for various Tesla projects.
- Partnering with the vehicle team to design in-car graphics including but not limited to icons, badging, branding, regulatory labeling.
- Building additional internal partnerships with the Marketing team to develop collateral, mailers, event graphics, iconography, web content, evites, presentations, tradeshow infographics, and other additional projects as needed.
- Liaising effectively with Retail Development team to develop in-store infographics, signage, etc.
- Finessing photography for web or retail use.
- Entry level Graphic Design experience up to 2 years or one internship.
- Proficiency in Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and/or Keynote.
- Elevated sense of typographical space and proportions.
- Pragmatic approach to design with a consistent output.
- Agility in a high pressure environment with changing deadlines and multiple projects.
- Strong self-starter seeing projects from inception to resolution.