New York, NY
02 Jan 2017
Greenhouse is hiring an Associate Product Manager to join our tight-knit Product team. As we continue to expand Greenhouse's product offerings, your role will be crucial to ensure success throughout the company. From brainstorming new features with the Design team and guiding them through the Development process to serving as an important point of contact for Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing, you’ll keep projects on track and create real change in how we work. We have a small team and dislike bureaucracy — you'll make a big impact here!
What you will do:
- Manage individual features from idea to release
- Work closely with our R&D team to identify blockers and make decisions about how new functionality should behave
- QA new features before they're released
- Prioritize projects and bugs
- Communicate with the broader company on feature development via release notes, documentation, and FAQ's
- Manage the public product roadmap and serve as a visible member of the Product team for our customers
You should have:
- Superior project management skills - you should be able to break large, challenging problems into small, manageable tasks
- Superior team skills – the ability to listen, influence, and build stakeholder relationships throughout the company and with our customers
- Technical knowledge – you don't need to have engineering experience, but you should be able to hold your own with our engineers
- Ability to manage competing priorities and quickly switch between tasks — being comfortable with interruptions is a must!
Greenhouse is built on the belief that the best companies succeed in large part through the people they hire and the culture that they foster. Our products help organizations of all sizes find, hire, and retain these top performers and improve the experience for candidates along the way!
We use our own products, and the positive effects are easy to see — Greenhouse was proudly named the Glassdoor 2017 Best Place to Work and is among Crain's New York Business Best Places to Work in NYC for 2015 & 2016! We provide competitive salaries, stock options and a full slate of benefits including health coverage, an FSA, a 401K plan and pre-tax commuter benefits. We invest in our people to ensure that they have everything needed to excel on the job. We pride ourselves on a collaborative culture, including company get-togethers like our monthly CEO "Ask Me Anything" and All Hands meetings.
Our philosophy is to empower ourselves and each other to do the best work of our careers. Come join us!