04 Jan 2017
Are you a creative and professional Fashion Designer who would love to work at H&M? We are continuously looking for new talent to join our Design Team!
As an experienced Fashion Designer you will be responsible for a product range in one of our departments: womenswear, menswear or childrenswear. Together with the rest of the team, you will develop the collections sold worldwide in all the H&M markets.
The H&M Head Office is based in Stockholm, Sweden, where we design and develop our fashion collections for a wide variety of customers. H&M is a dynamic workplace where high pace and rapid changes are a natural part of our day. Good communication skills, a flexible attitude and capacity to adapt to changes are essential.
H&M is looking for a Fashion Designer who:
- Has a minimum of a BA qualification in Fashion Design
- Has at least 4 years work experience as a Fashion Designer
- Is creative and visionary with a passion for fashion
- Understands the H&M target customer
- Has good skills in collection- and colour coordination as well as in visual communication
- Has knowledge of pattern making, sewing and textile materials
- Enjoys teamwork and can guide, involve and inspire the team
- Likes a fast paced work environment
- Is driven and used to take own initiatives
- Is able to travel
- Is fluent in English
- Is willing to learn Swedish
What can H&M offer you?
You will have a chance to work in an exciting and positive environment where you can develop and grow as a designer. As a responsible Fashion Designer you will be able to make a direct impact on the collections from the start. You will be part of an international and creative team!
Does this sound like your next challenge?
We are continuously looking for new design talent and look forward to receive your open application consisting of your CV, cover letter in English and digital portfolio, already today!
Please note that only the complete applications will be considered.