A.T. Studio, the design studio of Aitor Throup and New Object Research, the directional menswear brand, is looking for a graphic designer to join their team based in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate is a motivated and driven individual with a background in multimedia graphic design and art direction.
The candidate needs to have wide ranging skills and would be confident working on numerous projects simultaneously – including online, print, photography, video, product and packaging – for both the Aitor Throup and New Object Research brands. The role requires someone who is self-reliant, has a great attention to detail and happy to work independently on proposals.
The ideal candidate will have:
- in depth knowledge of the full Adobe suite
- the ability to work under pressure to a consistently high level of accuracy and detail
- excellent time management abilities
- the ability to respond productively to feedback
- photography and retouching experience (preferred but not essential)
- experience using 3D software (preferred but not essential)
- basic cinematography and editing skills (preferred but not essential)