09 Jan 2017
Resume, cover letter, portfolio written in English.
At Product Design you will be a key contributor to the next generation outstanding luxury cars from Volvo. Volvo Car Group is well under way on a journey towards a top premium car manufacturer with an exciting range of products on all continents. Within the next years the whole portfolio will be renewed including additional new cars in the lineup. Do you share our passion for design and are you interested in design and connected car technology? Product Design is the place for you to prosper.
The Visualisation Group is responsible for the entire visualisation process, starting at the first 3D-models and ending when the car is to be launched. The group’s main responsible area is to produce material for design decisions, such as images, animations, VR scenes and the final set of visualisation prepared geometry (DigiCar). We are now expanding our ambitions of becoming the best in-house visualisation team in the industry. Now we are looking for the next upcoming start who wants to be part in our team.
As Senior Visualisation Artist you will create fantastic images and animations. You master light setting, texturing, UV-mapping, material creation, tessellation, VR-equipment and everything else that is worth to know to be seen as professional.
- Deliver mind blowing digital images and animations
- University, technical college or similar
- Professional skills in Maya or 3ds Max in combination with Vray
- Good skills in post-production software like After Effects, Premiere and Photoshop
- Good skills of real-time visualisation software like Vred and Deltagen is meritorious
- Have the ability and interest to support our DigiCar creation is meritorious
- Know how to model soft parts and details in Maya or 3ds Max is meritorious
- Good knowledge in computers, systems, networks and VR-stuff is meritorious
- Good skills in Python or MEL is meritorious
- Good knowledge in post-production is meritorious
- Interested in photography is meritorious
- A ”nothing is impossible attitude”
- Both structured and creative mind
About Volvo Car Group
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group our mission is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired premium car company and to make people’s life less complicated”. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People that want to make a difference and create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.
In this recruitment process we are collaborating with Randstad Sourceright. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant Daniela Borquez by e-mail. Note that applications by e-mail will not be accepted.