02 Mar 2017
13 Jan 2017
LEGO® Life is one of the most significant, future facing programs being developed by the LEGO Group for its fans. As part of the team, you get to take your experience in the kids app industry and amplify it. Help us build the future of the LEGO brick
Startup mentality and kids play in one agile project
LEGO Life is a future facing platform connecting LEGO fans across experiences. You drive the creative journey from the users perspective that connects LEGO apps and games to LEGO Life. This includes managing communication between LEGO Life senior management and external integrated partners to ensure alignment of expectations and deliverables. Specifically, you:
- Create and plan integrated features based on business needs, user insights and technical requirements in collaboration with internal development partners
- Identify and manage key stakeholders to ensure they are invested in your vision
- Collaborate with developers, platform architects and project managers to create and execute a development roadmap
- Define, execute on and manage expectations of integrated partners in terms of how the experience impacts them when they connect to LEGO Life
- Lead the briefing of and responsibility for development of the relevant user journeys
Show the magic of the brick
As part of the LEGO Life team, you get to dream and plan for how to take the digital experiences to the next level by integrating them with LEGO Life. In doing this, you will create an experience that expands and deepens children’s relationships with the LEGO brand. You will inspire fans to take the brick to the next level via digitally engaging experiences for kids and tweens.
Creative and visual thinker
To succeed, you must be creative, organised and able to develop digital experiences within large organisations. You see the big picture, while paying attention to the crucial details and technical needs. And as a visual thinker, you are able to quickly mock up your ideas to help everyone understand your brilliance. Your qualifications:
- 5-7 years of experience developing digital experiences, preferably apps or mobile games for kids, so you understand restraints in technology and complexity of ideas
- Well practiced, firm understanding of user experience design
- Visual design experience using Adobe Suite and preferably a degree in Visual Design or User Experience
- Ability to work on an agile project where priorities change frequently
Bringing it to life
"We are looking for someone who is part experience designer, part visual designer, and is great at organising projects. You live and breathe digital experiences for kids. You're the person who says, ‘I have an awesome idea that LEGO fans are going to love,' then you go out and make it. Come join our team and be part of something special," says James Lema, Creative Director.
Join the global LEGO family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family, where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment across the LEGO community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please remember to attach your application and a current CV in English.